AeroTech manufacturing company that designs and manufactures ground support equipment and airport bridges has several openings for candidates with experience in assembly of Electrical/Electronics products into units.
Salary: $19.81 to $20.81 /hour + Attendance Bonus + Overtime + Weekly pay
Summary: This job encompasses all aspects of electric/electronic assemblies which can include: installation of circuit boards into military components, bridge consoles, PC Air components, Jetpowers, etc. Testing, troubleshooting, repairs, and rework.
- Testing, troubleshooting, repairs, and rework may be required.
- Must be able to use hand tools including meters and test equipment as needed.
- Will use electrical drawings and schematics to properly assemble the unit.
- Must be able to read electrical blueprints, schematics, and wiring drawings.
- Assembles all sub-assemblies and components onto the unit’s main frame (case, console, etc).
Great pay, overtime, and weekly pay!
For immediate consideration apply online at www.srmutah.com; attach your resume with your application, after applying please call the office at (801) 393-4877. Our location is at 3776 Wall Ave. #1 Ogden Utah.